《生活大爆炸》英文剧本精读57,发烧,穿上衣服,差不多,不是偶然
burning up,燃烧,发烧;slip this on 穿上;right up there 差不多;right up there 差不多、几乎成功、就在那儿。
burning up,燃烧,发烧
You must be burning up. 你现在肯定热得要死吧 ——《生活大爆炸 S05E23》
Oh, my goodness. You are burning up. 我的天 你好烫啊。 ——《摩登家庭 第三季》
She was burning up, like 102. 都快烧到39度了。 ——《福尔摩斯基本演绎法 第二季》
He's the guy who burned up in the fire. 他在火灾中被烧死。 ——《绝望的主妇 第五季》
slip this on 穿上
Why don't you slip this on? 试试这件吧 ——《生活大爆炸 S05E23》
Slip on this stunning dress and you will promptly fill your social calendar with seriously stylish soirees. 穿上这件令人心动的裙子,你会立即想将你的时髦晚会日程排满。
right up there 差不多
Well, that wasn't as entertaining as when he rents bowling shoes, but it was right up there. 虽然不如他租保龄球鞋时搞笑 不过也相差无几了 ——《生活大爆炸 S05E23》
entertaining 有趣的
right up there 差不多、几乎成功、就在那儿
Okay, right there, "ew" is one of the things you're not gonna want to say in front of your father-in-law. It's right up there with "icky" and "get it away." 打住 "恶心死了"这句话 你绝对不能再你岳父面前说 一样娘的还有"真讨厌"和"快拿开"这两句 ——《生活大爆炸 S06E10》
not an accident,不是偶然
It's not an accident. I waited outside your door for 20 minutes. 这可不是什么"刚好" 人家在足足在门外等了二十分钟呢 ——《生活大爆炸 S05E23》
It was so not an accident. 你是故意的。 ——《 老友记第三季》
公 众 号 :注意两个号的区别,小斯想(OneNote为主);cas01(知识管理理论及实践)。
温馨提示:本站发布的压缩包如需密码解压,若无特别说明,密码统一为:cas01.com
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 小斯 所有,转载请保留出处。