march in 进入、进场;barge in 闯入;bark at sb 朝着某人叫(吠);creep me out 吓着我了。
march in 进入、进场
Right, so march in there, brush your teeth and go to bed. 没错 所以进屋去 刷刷牙 上床睡觉 ——《生活大爆炸 第3季》
Now march in there and wipe that stuff off! 立刻进去,把脸上东西洗掉! ——《绝望的主妇 第五季》
barge in 闯入
(Knock, knock, knock, Penny?)×3,这是Sheldon一贯的march in方式,不过下面这两次都是没有敲门直接barge in的:
And you had to barge in here and wake us up in the middle of the night? 那也不用深更半夜冲进来吓我们吧 ——《生活大爆炸 第3季》
Sheldon, you cannot just barge in here like that! Right. 谢尔顿,你不能就这么闯进来啊! 你说得对。 ——《生活大爆炸 第7季》
bark at sb 朝着某人叫(吠)
Don't bark at me. I fell, too. 别冲我发火啊 我也摔了 ——《生活大爆炸 第3季》
bark最常用的意思是狗叫,但也可以指大喊。
The dog barked at his reflection in the river. 那条狗对着小河中自己的倒影吠叫。
creep me out 吓着我了
Leonard:It's my new ringtone. The Joker from Batman. 是我的新手机铃声 是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑
Penny:Well, it creeps me out. 吓着我了
类似的表达还有Freak me out 、Scared me 。
All right, you're freaking me out. 好吧,你有点吓着我了。 ——《生活大爆炸 第10季》
That we're engaged and have nothing in common, and it scares me. 我们订婚了 可我们没什么共同点 这让我很害怕 ——《生活大爆炸 第8季》
公 众 号 :注意两个号的区别,小斯想(OneNote为主);cas01(知识管理理论及实践)。
温馨提示:本站发布的压缩包如需密码解压,若无特别说明,密码统一为:cas01.com
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 小斯 所有,转载请保留出处。