《生活大爆炸》英文剧本精读126,a long day,hit the head
本文总结三个短语:hang out with,与…出去玩;a long day,劳累的一天;hit the head,上厕所。
hang out with,与…出去玩;与…闲逛
Sheldon:Please. Why would Leonard come home early and waste his time kissing Penny when he could be hanging out with his best buddy? 瞎说。为啥莱纳德提前回家却浪费时间和佩妮亲嘴而不和他最好的朋友一起玩呢 ——《生活大爆炸 S07E02》
Raj:I've missed all of us hanging out together. 我真心怀念大家伙聚在一起的时光 ——《生活大爆炸 S07E02》
If I wanted to watch someone throw their life away, I'd hang out with Jerry all day.我要是想看别人白白扔掉大好人生 我天天跟Jerry混在一起就好 ——《瑞克和莫蒂 S02E10》
a long day,劳累的一天
Penny:I've had a long day. I just want to have a quiet dinner by myself. 我今天好累 我只想一个人安静地吃顿晚餐 ——《生活大爆炸 S07E02》
Raj借助在Howard家里面,开始挑拨之旅:
- Raj:Howard, the poor thing just got home from work. Let me get you a glass of wine. I'll cook dinner. 霍华德 这可怜的姑娘刚忙完回家 我先给你倒杯酒 然后我来做晚餐
- Bernadette:Oh, Raj, you're our guest. -拉杰 你可是客人
- Raj:Don't be silly. Sit. You look like you've had a long day.-没关系啦 快坐下 你看上去很累 ——《生活大爆炸 S07E10》
在其他剧中也很常见:
Yeah, yes. I'm fine. Just a long day. 没事,我很好。就是忙了一天了。 ——《我们这一天 第一季》
It's a long day up to London and back again. 一日往返伦敦肯定很辛苦。 ——《唐顿庄园 第三季》
hit the head,上厕所(非正式)
Leonard:And I'm gonna hit the head. That's what us salty sea dogs say when we have to go pee-pee. 我去茅坑咱这些被海风吹的老练的水手要去尿尿时都这么说 ——《生活大爆炸 S07E02》
公 众 号 :注意两个号的区别,小斯想(OneNote为主);cas01(知识管理理论及实践)。
温馨提示:本站发布的压缩包如需密码解压,若无特别说明,密码统一为:cas01.com
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 小斯 所有,转载请保留出处。